Recipe for 8 people :
Cooking time: 40 min at 210 ° C
- 1 half stale bread
- 250g raisins dried
- 1 tpn baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 egg
- 100g caster sugar
- A spoon of oil
- Cut the bread into small pieces into a container.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk with the sugar.
- Pour the boiling milk over the bread and mix.
- Add the baking powder, vanilla sugar and then the egg.
- Mix well and let stand there half an hour on your worktop.
- Add the raisins.
- Pour your mixture into a greased cake pan.
- Bake at 210 ° C for about 40min.
- Turn out and cool on a wire rack.